Do you love sport??some people love it but some are not into sport.There are many types of sports either indoor or outdoor. Everybody have their own favourite sport including me..my favourite sport of cos volley ball and hand ball( i love both)..this kind of sport doesnt need me to be so discipline...like volley ball, the rules are very simple juz like u are playing badminton and the point is given based on table tennis point(which is juz same like playing badminton)..besides, volley ball only need two teams of 6 players and they are separated by a net. Each team tries to score points by grounding a ball on the other team's court under organized rules.
what do u need to play volley ball??
1) The Court
3) 6 players
do u know how to play volley ball??let me show u a bit. The ball is usually played with the hands or arms, but players can legally strike or push (short contact) the ball with any part of the body. There are some techniques using in playing volley ball
1)Serve: A player stands behind the inline and serves the ball, in an attempt to drive it into the opponent's court.A serve is called an "ace" when the ball lands directly onto the court or travels outside the court after being touched by an opponent.
2) Pass:Also called reception, the pass is the attempt by a team to properly handle the opponent's serve, or any form of attack
3) Set: The set is usually the second contact that a team makes with the ball. The main goal of setting is to put the ball in the air in such a way that it can be driven by an attack into the opponent's court
4) Attack: The attack is usually the third contact a team makes with the ball. The object of attacking is to handle the ball so that it lands on the opponent's court and cannot be defended
5) Block: Blocking refers to the actions taken by players standing at the net to stop or alter an opponent's attack.
6) Dig: Digging is the ability to prevent the ball from touching one's court after a spike or attack, particularly a ball that is nearly touching the ground
This sport reminds me during my secondary school. i started volley ball when i was in form 1 and still playing it until i finisjed my study. i really loves to play this..plus my coach is handsome too(he's married ok!!). i dont have any pics during that time..huhu...so it just bear in my mind.
Are u sweating while playing?? of cos yes..am i rite??those who not sweating while playing is definetly unhealthy. thats why most women doesnt like to playing sport because they dont want to get sweat.ish..ish...so women out there!!!!!..to solve the problems, u can use all ADIDAS ACTION 3 product. confirm..!! people were looking at u eventho u are sweating..heheh
Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.
Watch out guys..!!!!! only 13 days more PROJECT ALPHA SEASON 2 will be on TV. cant wait to attend the launching of Project Alpha Season 2..
BETUL KE EPAL DISALUT DENGAN LILIN?
5 hours ago