Wednesday, April 21, 2010

double happiness

yesterday morning..i got 2 parcel from poslaju..1 is from my sis n the other 1 is present from my SIL n my Bro..i told u that last saturday, they celebrated bufday for all family members starting from January - April..besides, this year my niece celebrating her 1st bufday..so my SIL quiet excited to have the bufday party..so the theme is GREEN and everybody wearing it.sgt mengikut theme ok..!!bagus2..so since im not there..here are the piccas from my lil sis- zai..she already blog about it..n also parcel that i received..tq so much my darling sis

kiddos blowing the candles
my sis+cuzens-im surely back this May,zai pls take a lots of photos ok!!

mummy with her beloved Qhaseh

zai with atirah(yesterday,she's celebrated her 24th bufday..smga pnjg umor,
mrh rezki n success yer)

waahh..sudah pndi pose itu bdk tecit..zai said that kido sudah noti skrg
tgu aunty blik dis may ye qhaseh..so show me how noti u r..


taaddaa..that r the things inside the boxs..i requested my sis to buy the steamer..i like coz its red..suit with my blog,my house..ngehngeh..n the other 1 is wall deco..tq SIL..i'll put it at my living hall..but, have to paint the hall 1st la..money..money..money..


No comments:

Post a Comment